Board of Trustees
Our Board is essential to developing the work of Humboldt Park Montessori. We rely on these special individuals to help us gather the resources we need to continue our work growing children, uniting families, and strengthening our community. If you are interested in joining our board, please fill out the application below.
Trustees are responsible for:
• Selecting one area of school management to oversee (i.e. fundraising, facilities, hiring, etc.)
• Strategic planning and making sure school operations are in line with the mission
• Visiting the school at least twice a year
• Making a generous yearly contribution to our Annual Fund
• Attending monthly board meetings
• Building relationships with school families, community members, and donors
• Volunteering during at least one school event each year
Our Trustees commit to serve on our Board for at least two years.